Regan McGrath, CPA CA
Founding Partner, CEO
Regan McGrath is the founding partner and CEO of Metrics. Regan holds her Bachelor of Arts from McGill University, CPA CA from the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (now CPA), and has most recently completed her Certification in Fintech and the Future Commerce from MIT. She is currently an advisor for the CPABC Emerging Issues Committee and CPA Canada committee for emerging issues in the digitalization of education for CPA Canada, she is also co-chair of the STEM initiative for the Victoria Chapter of Women in Capital Markets.
Regan is the recipient of awards from Greater Victoria Chamber Commerce and CPABC for her work at Metrics, in entrepreneurialism and within the community. She is a frequent speaker, educator, and writer on the topics of blockchain, cannabis and the future of commerce for business groups and professional associations across Canada.
- Cannabis Business Modelling
- Mergers and Acquisition Strategy, and Tax Advisory
- Property Development Project Strategy and Tax Advisory
- Business Growth Consulting
- Technology Business Modelling, Strategy Consulting and Tax Advisory
- CRA Representation
- Data Analytics and Advisory
- Corporate Finance and Fundraising