To drive innovation in accounting & consulting through smart technology platforms.
- Professional: Maintain accurate technical knowledge as well as demonstrate ethics and integrity.
- Efficient: Seek ways to improve efficiencies within the team and for our clients.
- Inspired: Anticipate moves in the accounting technology industry and consider them for our firm. Propose new opportunities and innovative ideas. Anticipate client needs and strive to meet them.
- Connected: Communicate regularly, consistently, and with transparency within the team. Collaborate with appropriate staff members and contribute outside of your own function. Communicate at an appropriate user level to clients and other professionals.
- Driven: Find a way to make it work rather than reasons why it won’t. Strikes the right balance between analysis and action.
- Happy: Stay connected to the firm. Stay connected to your family and friends. Stay healthy.
Benefits Of Metrics
$3000 Vacation Benefit
Reimbursed for your vacations taken by you and your family.
Unlimited Paid Vacation Days
Minimum 3 weeks required and we have paid part-time sabbaticals on a rolling 5 year schedule for CPA associates.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Work from home or abroad when you want or need to.
Competitive Benefits Package
Health care spending accounts. Life, disability and critical illness insurance. Top-ups for parental leave etc.
Students Seeking CPA designation
Submission Deadline - 08-10-2021
Hiring Administrative Professional
Submission Deadline - 22-10-2021
Make Your Move
Think you’re the right fit for Metrics, but don’t see any current openings that suit your skills? Feel free to email your resume and cover letter, indicating what type of role you’re interested in and why you’d be a great addition to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll keep you in mind the next time we’re hiring.