On the front end: Metrics Chartered Accounting is a digital accounting firm founded in Victoria, BC. Operating across Canada using an entirely web-based, paperless service, Metrics is designed to help forward-thinking business owners and individuals take advantage of the freedom and ease of online services. Secure, trusted and proven, our firm believes that with the right accounting, good businesses can be extraordinarily successful.
On the back end: Metrics is driving digital innovation in our industry. This means we’re working on software tools/robots to create process automation and an AI bot as our client-facing assistant. We think this is pretty awesome, and we’re looking for someone suitable to join us to help us on the operations side.
Position – Operations Assistant
Hours – Full time
Anticipated Start Date – September 1, 2019
The responsibilities include supporting our Ops team to execute our digital vision. You will be assisting CPAs, CPA students, and other duties appropriate for a beginner staff member. Everyone on our team contributes to our recommendations for software and improved client efficiencies, so you’ll be relied on for your opinion there, too.
We are a young, thriving firm. This job could have growth potential for the right candidate.
- You are interested in technology and the future!
- You are tech-savvy (we are a digital firm operating on Google, Salesforce and other technologies);
- You thrive in learning new technology and mastering efficiencies;
- Ability to embrace change in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- You enjoy working on a team to create great things;
- Ability to be awesome (Our team is full of awesome, happy people who really like our jobs. We work to bring professionalism, independence, and positive attitudes to the workplace to keep the good thing we have going. You need to be this kind of person to get hired.)
Pay commensurate with experience and competitive in the industry. We offer flexible work schedules, variable compensation opportunities (everyone participates in the bonus pool), generous professional development programs, and fantastic vacation packages for successful team members including a $3000 per year vacation reimbursement- yeah, we know- awesome!) We aim to provide the best workplace in Canada and we need your help!
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at our office. Our team is professional, hip, and cool- if you identify, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include why you’d be a good fit for our team.