Kyle Mackenzie, CPA
Kyle Mackenzie is a partner and the CFO at Metrics. Kyle holds his Bachelor of Commerce from Grant MacEwan University and holds his Chartered Professional Accountant designation. Kyle is a blockchain and cryptocurrency advisor, educator, and seed investor and is a frequent speaker and writer for business and professional associations across Canada, including the Toronto Stock Exchange and CPA BC. Kyle deals with individual and corporate clients in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, assisting them with strategic advisory as well as tax strategy.
Kyle has been with Metrics from the very beginning and earned his role as Partner after completing the CPA program in 2016.
When not in the office, (or maybe even when in the office – being digital, we work anywhere!), you’ll find Kyle out on the ocean, sailing.
- Cryptocurrency Taxation and Advisory – Mining, Trading, and Investing
- Blockchain Technology and Strategy Consulting & Tax Advisory
- Digital Security Advisory
- Small Business Strategy Advisory
- Business Consulting for Technology Companies
- Automation for Accounting Systems
- Real Estate & Development Transactional Taxation