Kyle Mackenzie, CPA
Kyle Mackenzie is a partner, and the CFO, at Metrics.
Kyle deals with corporate clients in all industries, including the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, assisting them with strategic advisory as well as tax strategy. In addition to his passion for blockchain, Kyle has a special interest in strategic business advisory, and helping his clients to grow their businesses by making smart business decisions that benefit all stakeholders.
Kyle is a blockchain and cryptocurrency advisor and educator and is a frequent speaker and writer for business and professional associations across Canada, including the Toronto Stock Exchange and CPA BC. His publications include the cover story for CPA BC magazine on cryptocurrency, as well as several tax guides on cryptocurrency.
Kyle has been with Metrics from year one, and earned his role as Partner after completing the CPA program in 2016.
When not in the office, (or maybe even when in the office – being digital, we work anywhere!), you’ll find Kyle out on the ocean, sailing.
Kyle volunteers his time as treasurer for the Disabled Sailing Association of Victoria, as well as the CPA Professional Development Accounting & Assurance Advisory Board.
Kyle’s Specialties Include:
- Cryptocurrency Taxation and Advisory – Mining, Trading, and Investing
- Blockchain Technology and Strategy Consulting & Tax Advisory
- Digital Security Advisory
- Small Business Strategy Advisory
- Business Consulting for Technology Companies
- Business Growth Consulting
- Automation for Accounting Systems
- Real Estate & Development Transactional Taxation